Magnetic Flux Meters
We bring in for our clients Magnetic Flux Meters that is an electronic voltage integrator that integrates any voltage applied to its input terminals. Further, our range is fabricated from quality war material that is obtained from the reliable vendors of the industries. Fluxmeters are therfore general purpose laboratory instruments used in both research and industry. We offer these products at insdustry's leading prices.
Digital Flux Meter
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Measuring Range||Maxwell Turns|
|Low Battery Indication||Yes|
Digital Flux Meter has been the established standard for the measurement of magnetic flux density for determining total flux in a magnet or magnetic assembly. Its use was curtailed except in a few specialized areas because of many factors such as the difficulty in setting up light beam fluxmeter or ballistic galvanometers, limitations on the ohmic resistance of search coils, the requirement of some degree of operator skill in reading the fluxmeter etc. The development of the integrating type Digital Fluxmeter has virtually cancelled the hitherto negative aspects of fluxmeterology and has found a broad niche for many magnetic measurement applications.
The integrating type Digital Fluxmeter overcomes all the drawbacks and limitations associated with the earlier type of instruments. Search coil ohmic resistance is of no consequence insofar as instrument damping is concerned. Physical installation of the fluxmeter is simple with no special levelling requirements and ease of readability of the digital instrument is straightforward for any class of operator. The digital readout also enhance resolution and accuracy of readings.
Integrating type Digital Fluxmeter developed by us is capable of giving space or time varying flux values in any coil by integrating the induced emf. The instrument has three and half digit LED display. It has four ranges of measurement from 1 KMT (Kilo Maxwell Turns) to 2 * 105 KMT full scale. The four ranges can be selected with the help of push button switches. The instrument has a helipot by which the drift in the instrument can be reduced to minimum of +/- 2% of full scale per minute. The instrument is provided with the facility for X – Y recorder output. It works on 230 volts mains. Its overall dimensions are 26.5 * 22.5 * 10 cms.
The instrument has proven its worth in many fields of applications, for example in the development and quality control of permanent magnet motors, Meters, Magnetoes and other permanent magnet assemblies. The instrument proves most vital for building of test equipments like hysteresis loop tracer, magnet treater, lamination tester , etc.Modified Digital Fluxmeter DFM-900 can measure A.C. Flux and has auto reset facility with adjustable timer.Specifications are Subject to Change without Notice.
Specifications of Digital fluxmeter:
- Integrating type Digital Fluxmeter should be capable of giving space or time varying flux values in any coil by integrating the induced emf
- The instrument should have three and half digit LED display
- It should have four ranges of measurements indicating flux values from 0.1 KMT (Kilo Maxwell Turns) to 2*105 KMT
- The four ranges should be selectable with the help of push button switches
- The instrument should have arrangement to minimize the drift and a reset push button to reset the displayed flux reading to zero
- The instrument should offer analog voltage output proportional to the displayed value of flux that can be used for recording or data acquisition
- The instrument should offer facility for connecting remote reset switch
- The instrument should be table top type and should work on 230 volts 50Hz mains supply
Magnetic Flux Meter
|Low Battery Indication||Yes|
Application Areas of Magnetic Flux Meter :
- Measuring D.C.
- Magnetic fields
- Ferro Magnetic Detectors
- Field Surveyors
- Production Test Systems
- Voltage Integration
- Hysteresis Loop Tracers
- Magnetic Shielding Eftectiverross